...art is a by-product of the experience of being with yourself, of living within patience. -- Robert Beer

29.6.06

Clip Art: look out! stay in

Artwords: Minimalism



Time almost runs out to submit this week’s challenge. I got back from holiday yesterday but wanted to participate. I quickly browsed magazine I had to get ideas last night.

I found some house or apartment pictures in similar style. Windows or balcony with railing. No matter where, hi or low. It gave me impression about people have to stay inside, but can always wander by looking out thru window.

The composition shows four different window styles. The last of three panels shows a man looking out using binocular. Confining self inside house.

I arranged the panels Mondrian’s style with colored lines sticking out the panels.

Enjoy looking out!

No comments: