...art is a by-product of the experience of being with yourself, of living within patience. -- Robert Beer

2.10.06

Plug Into Ubud Art

Illustration Friday: Quiet


For those who participates in Studio Friday, my apology for posting a 'second-hand' work. Yes, I have posted this work in Studio Friday the same week.

I'm in Ubud now, participating a writers and readers festival. For that reason, I'm not able to create different artwork for different challenge but I like to participate. I followed the theme and thought that my latest art shouts the same 'quiet'.

Ubud is a place in Bali where its art is well-known. I come to Ubud when I need to be away from the noise of a metropolitan because here is so.. q u i e t.

6 comments:

Cristina Troufa said...

Beautiful collage.
Thank you for the message

Mauricio said...

Hello Hima!!

Another great work!!!

Every time I write this....

Ellen said...

I like it! Thanks for posting even though you are away. Sounds like a neat place, Ubud.

ELLA ELVIANA said...

iya betul, unplugged aja, apapun, pasti quiet..
gimana mbak, ubud festivalnya asik ya? hmm kalo saya di bali aja...^^

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello!Don't be ungry with me but I had problems again this time with MODEM-I could not conect to Internet:I think that today AT LAST I'll be able to send you the collage!!By the way this one is good,very good!

Caffeinated Accountant said...

Hi, I really love your collages! They are so fresh! I added your site to my blog ;)